Friday, November 14, 2008

Notice

Umm... Hi there. Wow, didn't expect to see people visiting this dilapidated blog haha. Yeah, the owner is a lazy bum, who would rather go out for a teh beng (or iced milk tea for the westerners) session than writing some useful stuffs in his blog. I will try to be more active in writing, though I admit, am very susceptible to distractions. Namely World of Warcraft, teh beng, gatherings, and MSN haha.

Anyway, hope you guys will visit my other blogs as well. For now, please visit my personal blog. Yes, this blog is not for personal purpose, though I tend to get things mixed up every now and then. The link is on the left-hand side bar. Drats... I need to update those as well. Sigh.

Okay, RadicalScope signing off. Time to take a bath. I'm smelly :p

No comments: