Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Complain on service provided by Customer Service agent, Pos Malaysia


To whom it may concern,

I am not happy with the service provided by your callcenter agent. On 10th January 2013, I sent a parcel to one of my customer using your PosLaju service (ref number EN434696467MY). Due to some policy issues at her workplace, the parcel was returned back. Upon calling PosLaju Customer Service line (1300300300) on 14th January 2013, I was informed that the parcel has been sent to PPL Kuala Lumpur, as the sender's postcode is under the jurisdiction of PPL Kuala Lumpur. I inquired if I could retrieve the parcel by hand, to which the CS agent confirmed possible, and that he will advice PPL Kuala Lumpur to hold the item for me. About half an hour later, the CS agent called back to advice that the instruction to hold the parcel for my collection has been relayed.

Confident that I was given the correct information, I went to PPL Kuala Lumpur to collect the parcel. However, the staff handling parcel self-collection (Puan Farah) informed me that my parcel has yet to arrive at PPL Kuala Lumpur, contrary to what the CS agent had advised me. On 15th January 2013, I went to PPL Kuala Lumpur again, only to be disappointed for the second time. This time, I was informed that the item has been sent out, and that no email was sent from your callcenter by the CS agent who handled my request, instructing PPL Kuala Lumpur to hold the parcel. Quite contrary to what the CS agent had claimed. Puan Farah then recommended that I lodge a complain on the matter, citing that such cases has been on the rise. She also suspected that the agent did not log any case for the call, as no reference number was profided by the CS agent for my record.

I would like the following action to be taken:
1) Trace back the calls made to 1300300300 from mobile number 01*******7 (my personal number), and investigate whether the agent had delivered what he promised in the conversation.

2) If he had in fact provided false information (instruction to hold parcel for self-collect has been relayed, when in fact no such instruction made), I demand a written apology from himself, and necessary disciplinary action taken.

3) Review the performance of the callcenter handling Pos Malaysia Customer Service line. The last time I checked, the service was handled by the CS team at the 10th Floor, Menara VADS.

Please be informed that this complain e-mail as well as future communication pertaining to this issue will be published on my personal Facebook page, my blog, as well as on Pos Malaysia's official Facebook Page.

Looking forward to your feedback. Thank you.


Warm regards,

Mischa Selamat



No comments: