Thursday, July 26, 2018

Back after a LONG hiatus


Hey there!

It's been a while since I last posted here. A lot of things have changed in my life; got a job, fell in love, broke up, lost a job, end up on the streets, got off the streets, got a job again, lost a job again, got a job again, fell in love again, broke up again, lost a job again, got a job again, and here I am.

Am now working as the Head of Admin of Fortress Defence Sdn Bhd (www.fortressdefence.com), a company that markets less lethal weapons for government agencies & private security companies. We will soon launch a line of less lethal solutions for the general public as well, called the Guardian Angel. Do check out our website for more info.

I'm also part of an independent initiative called Projek Ilmu Seks. We do sex education in unfiltered, laymen term over YouTube & Twitter. On top of that, I'm one of the 6 writers who contributed to REVOLUSIS; a feminist graphic novel. It's said to be the first of its kind in Malaysia. They say lah...

I guess I'll be back posting here every now & then. Most of the time I'm on Twitter, sharing whatever news I deem worth sharing, or shit-posting lol.

Btw, Malaysia HAD A CHANGE OF GOVERNMENT! After sixty-fucking-years! Finally!

Though honestly speaking, the new MPs still have a lot to learn. But hey, if the people can change the government once, they can do it again. Let's use this 5-year term as an acid test, and see if they're worthy to govern for another term.

Until next time, adios!



1 comment:

Shintech said...
This comment has been removed by the author.