Wednesday, July 4, 2007

Elp, elp... Asking for help. Part 2.

I'm writing a novel, and i need ideas. Well, not really ideas, but suggestions and whatevers (is there such word as "whatevers"?).

Okay, the novel I'm writing is about a young guy (me, of course) who met a foreign older guy. Interestingly, the elder guy (Takeshi) NEVER spends more than 5 days in one place. But he told the me that, "This is where my journey ends". He offered me a job as his helper, since he's not familiar with the country and the area, which I accepted. During the period of my job as his helper, my relationship with Takeshi develops from employer-employee, to confidante, to father-son. In the novel, I will use various quotations from many philosophers and motivational speakers, such as Jim Rohn and Wayne Dyer. I expect to finish the first draft of the first chapter by the end of this month, and it will be published in a blog on a monthly basis.

So what kind of help do I need? I need some advice on how to avoid plagiarism and being plagiarized, how to protect my work, how to generate ideas, and also I need some editors to review and edit my work. I can't offer any form of payment, though. As you know, I AM JOBLESS (huhuhu).

So, if any of you would be interested to help me out, send me an email: radicalscope@gmail.com with "Novel Aid" as its subject. Negative e-mails shall be published in this blog for entertainment purposes hehe.

No comments: