Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Wish me ALL THE BEST

3 days, 5 interviews. Reminds me a lot of my varsity years. The exam period, to be exact, where the unlucky gets double exam on a day. Wait, I've heard that some got triple exams on a day...

27th July:

8.30am - Marcus Evans: Sales Executive
2.30pm - Recruit Express: Admin Assistant


30th July:

11.00am - Pacific Powerhouse: Business Development Trainee
2.00pm - JTM: Trainee Manager

31st July:
10.45am - Creative-KT: Fresh Graduate Business Development Trainee

I expect to leave for JB on 1st August. For the position with Marcus Evans, I need to do a presentation. A sales presentation. On such a short notice... Oh well, time to put my rusty brain to the test. Anyway, I need a lot of prayers from you guys. Hopefully one of the position is meant for me...

No comments: